Posts Tagged ‘richmond curling club’
By Katharine Naughton
The teachers from Creekside went outside their comfort zone on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. They headed to the Richmond Curling Club to pick up a broom to “sweep”, to push a “rock” down a sheet of ice and hope that it ends up in the “button” which is the middle of the bullseye.
We were given instruction by Yadranka, who is one of the coaches at the club and then we were let free to curl for 2 hours.
It was a great bonding experience for all of us and created a wonderful atmosphere for teamwork.
Links & Resources
- UNTAPE - Hints and tips for parents and families
- BC Elections – Exercise YOUR Right to Vote
- 2013 Easter Egg Hunts & Festivities in Vancouver
- Facts & Myths to Celebrate World Down Syndrome Day
- You’re Invited: DDA Art Show & Reception
- You’re Invited: Leisure Fair 2013